- Stick your tongue straight out and hold it for 2 seconds, do this 5 times.
- Stick your tongue out and move it from side to side, do this 10 times.
- Make a big smile and hold it for 2 seconds, do this 10 times.
- Move your tongue back and forth from one side of your mouth to another.
- circle your mouth with your tongue make sure to have your mouth wide open
- Singing the vowels ‘A, E, I, O, U ‘as a matter of fact any singing is supposed to strengthen your throat muscles.
- Playing the didgeridoo.
Of course doing aerobic exercise and watching your diet are also good for losing weight not to mention a healthier heart.
Feel free to comment and please subscribe to my RSS Feed