- The cpap mask can either be full face or just fit over your nose. If you breathe through your mouth then the full mask is for you.
- One of the reasons I didn’t like the cpap was the noise that it made. Fortunately this issue has been addressed by many of the companies that manufacture cpap machines.
- One of the fears that I had when I wore a cpap was what if the power went off.
- Having a beard with a full face mask can be a problem. It is difficult enough to get the mask to fit without any leaks but having beard makes it much worse.
- Even if you can’t sleep the whole night with the mask on some rest with the cpap is better than none.
- Some studies have concluded that using a cpap can restore brain tissue.
- If you have any problems with claustrophobia then the cpap mask might not be for you.
- In order to keep the air that is flowing into the mask moist a humidifier is used.