- You will find that many folks who have sleep apnea also have acid reflux or GERD. I do. Besides not eating before you go to bed, sleeping with your head propped is also a good idea.
- Pick a good pillow if you have sleep apnea. I use a wedge pillow and it seems to help my sleep apnea and my acid reflux.
- Consider sleeping on your side. It could help the apnea.
- Something that may seem strange is to sleep in a recliner instead of a bed. The idea behind this is your head is really propped up. I don’t know if I sleep in a recliner all night but you might want to give it a try.
- Positional therapy might be something that would help your sleep apnea.
- Even if you don’t have sleep apnea sleeping on your back is considered the best way to sleep.