- Believe it or not maybe you haven’t heard about it. That may seem strange but it could happen especially if you don’t see a doctor that often.
- You have heard about sleep apnea and you have definitely heard about the cpap machine and how difficult it is to use. It is true that many people find it cumbersome but that isn’t any guarantee that you will.
- Sleep apnea and being overweight has a connection. If you are sensitive about your weight the last thing that you want to hear is that your weight is ruining your sleep as well as your health.
- Worry about having an overnight sleep test is another concern. While it is challenging to have the test it really isn’t that bad. There are also home sleep monitors available now where you do the test from home.
- You think that your bad sleep is related to stress and other problems. It may be that but then again it may be sleep apnea.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Why don’t you see if you have sleep apnea?
It is really amazing that there are so many people out there who have sleep apnea and don’t know it. This disorder has gotten a lot of press and coverage over the past few years so you would think that people especially men would be going to the doctor to sign up for a sleep study. But for some reason it doesn’t happen. Why don’t you see if you have sleep apnea?
Here are a few of the possible reasons
Sleep apnea can cause terrible health problems and can even be fatal. So check with your doctor to see if you have it.
Feel free to comment and please subscribe to my RSS Feed